VRi is a software company based in Barcelona that uses Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence to create the most disruptive 3D bioimaging visualization and analysis. VRain is committed to improving the world of medicine with the most innovative technology available that will improve the training of doctors, the ease of their work, and the safety of patients. VRi uses a range of Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence methods to advance medical technology with visualization and analysis tools, that are able to show all kinds of medical images (CT-scans, MRI, ultrasounds, microscopy, etc.) in 3D.
We pursue a world with a better quality of life and a more comfortable life for all patients on the planet, a world to make the work of doctors easier by reducing their consultation time, and a world where patients have access to their diagnosis at any time and in any place. Patients can even perform their consultation at home through the virtual reality glasses that will become everyday devices. The well-being of patients and clinics, their training, and the optimization of medicine are the objectives of VRi that have us always motivated and moving forward.
About the team
VRi – ViRe Instruments was founded in January 2020 by Daniel E.F., Ph.D., a data scientist and Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellow from Barcelona, Spain.
Other utilities focused on projecting the virtual reality are:
– Increase the safety profile in medical diagnosis based on image tests.
– To be a diagnosis channel with VR and AI that improves care quality Faced with current shortcomings in the world of medicine.
– Give the customer an innovative experience in the study of their own body with virtual reality
– To be the reference in medical solutions that includes the projection of virtual reality and other possibilities thanks to virtual reality
– Work for a more comfortable future
– We care about people’s health and their environment
– To be the reference in medical diagnosis solutions in which the long waits in consultations, excessive unassisted working time of doctors, and possible errors in diagnosis are part of the past
Transparency – Transparency in the development process and through display results
Innovation – Innovation in our projects and technological developments
Responsibility – Professionalism and responsibility in every area of our work
Collaboration – Collaboration with customers, public administration, companies, and projects that can improve the quality of life in society and make the world of medicine healthier
Commitment – Commitment to customers and people´s health
We are here to help!
If you have any questions, or are looking for customized solutions for your company, do not hesitate to contact us!